Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Woodlands, TX
Are you passionate about recruiting top talent? Do you embrace change and excited about having variety in your work? If so, and you have three plus years of recruiting experience, a position on our Human Resources Team at Bogart Wealth may be your next career. The Human Resources Team is responsible for all aspects of recruitment. This includes the recruitment and interview process of Financial Advisors, Associate Financial Advisors, Planners, Operations, and Portfolio Management team, while paying careful attention to the end-user experience for both candidates and internal stakeholders throughout the recruitment process. Our Talen Acquisition Specialist will be an innovative business leader able to identify and resolve problems effectively, while increasing efficiency and productivity without sacrificing quality. A hands-on team player and critical thinker, who can learn quickly, develop expertise, and produce immediate results. You will embrace technology, enjoy a collaborative environment, partnering with executive leadership to drive company vision through talent acquisition and development.
As the company’s TA Specialist, you will be held responsible for supporting the various day-to-day needs of the company’s Texas offices, specifically recruitment, organizational development, strategic planning, and training management.
- Handle full cycle recruitment efforts; facilitating interviews with prospective candidates while continuing to be strongly engaged in the entire interview and new hire onboarding process.
- Develop and follow a distinct candidate experience through implementation of strategies to convey the company’s unique brand and value.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting and interviewing program; counseling managers on a candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Working with the HR Specialist to enforce management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Frequently collaborate with Executive Leadership to determine strategic growth and anticipate upcoming needs.
- Ensures excellence and innovation in the design, recommendation and implementation of firm-wide human resource and talent management programs and services.
- Develop and implement processes that encourage authenticity in the workplace and building trust with the employee base.
- Assist the COO and HR Specialist with day-to-day and strategic operational initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Human Resources or Business
- 3+ years of experience within progressively responsible human resource roles
- A passion for Talent Acquisition
- Demonstrated ability to screen candidates and facilitate interviews
- Strong attention to detail, and exceptional follow through
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize and track multiple tasks
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player.
- Great active listening skills.
- The ability to think clearly, communicate succinctly, and write well.
- A strong team orientation. A willingness to help other team members grow.
- Problem solver.
- Competitive compensation
- Company Paid Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- A bonus program based on individual performance and company success
- A 401 (k) retirement plan with company match
- A fun and friendly team of colleagues