The Woodlands, Texas
We are a rapidly growing RIA located in The Woodlands, TX seeking an Operations Associate to join our growing team. We specialize in providing sophisticated investment management and financial planning solutions to high-net worth individuals and corporate executives.
As an Operations Associate, you are the “Director of First Impressions” for the office! You are responsible for various duties that help support and ensure the office operates in a friendly, professional and efficient manner. You will be the ultimate host to our clients who contact Bogart Wealth, and who visit the office to create a unique welcoming experience for them, creating a lasting “wow” impression.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet clients with a professional positive attitude.
- Answer the phone and assist callers by answering their questions and/ or referring the callers to a proper source. Take messages and/ or forward to employee voicemail.
- Maintain supply room and kitchen to make sure it is fully stocked; order necessary office supplies.
- Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day tasks.
- Keep entire office in clean, neat & organized order at all times so that even unexpected visitors will see us at our best. To include preparing refreshments as needed.
- Prepare meeting folders for all in person meetings.
- Send meeting confirmation email to all prospects/clients; reschedule any meetings as necessary.
- Process overnight deliveries.
- Deposit checks electronically or physically, as needed.
- Prioritize daily tasks to be proactive in time management.
- Miscellaneous tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum two (2) years of previous experience in an office environment; experience in professional services preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Positive attitude and commitment to relationship building, follow-up, and customer service.
- Motivation to be punctual, hardworking, and dependable.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Fast, efficient, and proficient work.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, and internet savvy.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Health benefits
- A bonus program
- A 401 (k) retirement plan
- A fun and friendly team of colleagues