The Operations Analyst is responsible for assisting in back-office compliance and operations to support Financial Advisors, Portfolio Management and Tax Team.
- Calculate and Bill Advisory Fees on a quarterly basis and regular intervals.
- Periodically review client accounts and maintain current and accurate files.
- Analyze, review, and adjust billing for accuracy.
- Conduct audits to ensure client billing is aligned with the terms of client’s agreements and our ADV2A.
- Ensures compliance with SEC requirements.
- Manage portfolio management cash monitoring reports.
- Prepare information for tax proformas and monitor deliverables.
- Responsible for monitoring deposits into accounts.
- Interact with the portfolio management, operations, and tax teams
- Utilize custodial websites, CRM client database and portfolio management system. Produce reports upon request.
- Process client reports as necessary (Fees Paid for Taxes).
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Accounting or Finance background preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of RIA operations experience preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Investments.
- Proficient in accounting.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Health benefits
- A bonus program
- A 401 (k) retirement plan
- A fun and friendly team of colleagues