Create a content and syndication engine with a unified Bogart Wealth brand voice supported by a group of content creators and marketing/PR pros who will work across their silos together to produce intended results for the overarching growth and expansion of Bogart Wealth — both to attract more right-fit talent to the team and to attract more right-fit clients who need what Bogart Wealth has to offer.
- Implements the organization’s advertising and promotional activities.
- Analyzes target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches.
- Identifies new market segments that will benefit from company products.
- Prepares effective advertising campaigns based on market research.
- Maintains knowledge on emerging products and services.
- Collaborates with senior executives to develop growth plans for the organization.
- Collaborates with sales or marketing representatives to fully understand product and communication needs.
- Gathers the materials necessary to understand the project and competition in the area such as literature or previous marketing campaigns; analyzes these materials to determine the most effective communications technique.
- Based on assessment, drafts and proposes communications campaigns, which may include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia.
- Presents design ideas and recommendations to marketing manager, committee, or sales team.
- Creates and coordinates multimedia packages.
- Schedules and develops filming scripts and production.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- Five to seven years of related experience writing and editing projects; portfolio of relevant previous projects highly preferred.
- Experience in the financial field, specifically the RIA space, highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may include public speaking and presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Health benefits
- A bonus program
- A 401 (k) retirement plan
- A fun and friendly team of colleagues