We are looking for an experienced Corporate Trainer to join our team! As a Corporate Trainer you will help design, plan, implement, and evaluate training for the Bogart Wealth Advisor Program. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, collaborative, and growing team! You will also help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
- Liaising with Department Leads to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Designing effective training programs
- The ability to assist career advancement, higher education, and successful completion of industry designations for employees
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Manage training budgets
- Conduct evaluation to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- Proved experience as a corporate trainer in the financial services industry
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Excellent communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks with accuracy and priorities at once
- Positive Attitude
- Personable with the ability to connect with employees
- Self-starter and aptitude to work with a sense of urgency
- BS/BA in business, HR, finance, or relevant field
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Health benefits
- A bonus program
- A 401 (k) retirement plan
- A fun and friendly team of colleagues